Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boy or Girl??

Hi everyone!
I just added a poll feature, of who thinks we will get placed with a girl and who thinks we will get placed with a boy. I hope all of my 5 readers will vote! heehee!!! As you may be able to tell from the color I am typing in... I have a gut feeling that we are going to be placed with a girl!!! Lee doesn't seem to have a feeling on this one way or another; however, he does consistently refer to our future child as "he", so I think he is willing the universe to give him a son!
I have always thought I would have boys or be a better mother to a son, but since the adoption process I've been having these strong feelings that I am going to have a daughter! I have also been drawn to the adorable stretchy headbands for newborn baby girls and have had to slap my hand from buying them...literally.

Anyway... Lee and I would love your opinions!!! And this is one premonition that I won't care if I am right or wrong about... I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY THRILLED WITH A BOY OR A GIRL!!! hmmmm... or maybe we'll be blessed with both...twins maybe???

5 comments:

alicia said...

i voted for both, cause I SOO think you are going to be matched with twins! and one of each!!! yuppeee

alicia said...

hey! I am going to write you back an e-mail, but I thought this would be a quicker way to get a message to you! I do not know why all the BBC girls are no longer showing as facebook friends, I just want you to know that no one deleted you on purpose or anything! I wonder if my facebook is the same? I can't go on it at work, so I don't check it often!

hugs!

Anonymous said...

We chose "boy" because....well, just because. But, wait, Bobby just said maybe "girl". Oh well, either one is magnificent.

Anonymous said...

Right??

I voted for a girl.... LOVE PINK!! But hey, you never know. We prepared for a girl for 2 years and now we have a son! :)

Love, Nicole

Lauren said...

Had my heart set on girl for us so I voted girl for you...love the stretchy headbands too! Of course we are having a boy and overjoyed but hope to give him a sister in the future. Either will be a blessing to your household I'm sure! :)